- The nominal capacity of the plant is 800000 tons of sponge iron per year.
- The materials’ transportation capacity of this plan is 2500000 tons per year.
- Employer of the plan: Shadegan Steel Company
- Contractors: MME Consortium and Paya Steel
MME Company, as the technolog of this plan (PERED technology), and also the consortium member, as the main contractor, operate in this project. The role and responsibility of MME Company in this project are mentioned in the following:
- Process engineering
- Core Area Engineering-designing equipment and process
- Designer of industrial wastewater treatment unit and other ancillary facilities
- Supplier of all foreign parts and equipment
- Providing specialized services for project installation and implementation
- Plant commissioning
- Training employers
Shadegan revival project, as one of the provincial projects, cooperated with the employer of the National Steel Company in 2007. The nominal capacity of the plant is 800000 tons of sponge iron per year. In 2016, this project was assigned to the new employer of Shadegan Steel Industry Company.
MME Company in this project, as a technolog, is aimed at supplying part of domestic and foreign equipment, commissioning and training the project along with Paya steel Technical and Engineering Company as a supplier of domestic constructible items and as an installation executive, and providing part of domestic and foreign items. This project was successfully initiated in June 2017, and was continuously produced as the first PERED project of MME Company.