- The nominal capacity of the plant is 800000 tons of sponge iron per year.
- The materials’ transportation capacity of this plan is 2500000 tons per year.
- Employer of the plan: Baft Steel Revival Company
- Contractor: MME Consortium and Khatam and Paya Steel
MME Company, as the technolog of this plan (PERED technology), and also the consortium member, as the main contractor, operate in this project. The role and responsibility of MME Company in this project are mentioned in the following:
- Process engineering
- Core Area Engineering-designing equipment and process
- Designer of industrial wastewater treatment unit and other ancillary facilities
- Supplier of all foreign parts and equipment
- Providing specialized services for project installation and implementation
- Plant commissioning
- Training employers
Baft Revival Project began operating on 16.03.2008 as one of the provincial projects with the National Steel Company employer. The nominal capacity of the plant is 800000 tons of sponge iron per year. In 2016, this project was assigned to the new employer of Baft Steel Revival Company.
MME Company in this project was known as a technolog and supplier of part of domestic and foreign equipment as well as commissioning and training the project along with other members of the consortium, Paya Steel Technical and Engineering Company as a provider of domestic constructible items, and Sarollah Institute from Khatam Al-Anbia Construction headquarter as an installation executive and provider of part of domestic and foreign items.
This project was successfully initiated on 28.03.2019 and was continuously produced as the fourth PERED plan of MME Company.